Thursday, March 11, 2010

I hope I don't get molested out of this

All right first things first, to all those old men out their that will read these provocative post with a distorted picture of me in the mind, I'm doing this for the money.....wait that doesn't sound right. I mean I'm blogging for the money, not whatever you were thinking, or what i was thinking for that matter. Well i know it says I'm 25 but i just do that to throw the feds of my trail. I'm really a 15, almost 16 year old male of partly Asian decent growing up in Utah AND am apparently legally retarded so........lifes pretty good. Well i guess that blogging is another sign of my mental deficiency because I think that everyone that blogs to tell their feelings to the world and to get their opinions across the world wide web should defiantly take a bubble bath with a radio. This causes death from electricuation to all the ill informed 12 year olds reading this. But I'm doing it none the less so lock me up and put me in a cell with Forrest Gump cause, I'm retarded (for blogging of course)

No comments:

Post a Comment